Thursday, November 6, 2014

I don't have an excuse...

So i have been gone from my blog for pretty much the entire year. I kept telling myself to come back to and post stuff but it just never really happened. I have been active somewhat one youtube still but i just left my blog alone. I am here to announce though that i will be trying to do more upkeep with my blog. I will be trying to post more on here.

I will be using my blog for swatches and things things like that for the most part. also just life updates. that is one of my goals to update my blog more often. So whenever i get more blog worthy content to blog about i will be blogging. can i say blog somemore? lol.

I think i may do reviews on here too. I haven't really thought out what i'm going to be using my blog for but i know i'm going to be using it more often.

if you have continued to visit my blog even when i didn't update thank you for that. I will now be giving you something worthy to come back to too.


--Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment